Friday, July 31, 2009

Hallelujah, anyhow!

I pray to thee , O Lord,
Help me count my blessings whenever I am down in the dumps.
Help me derive happiness from the little pleasures that life has to offer.
Help me realize that you are within me and I cannot be weak as long as You are an inseparable part of me.
Help me be independent and seek solace in the feeling that I have come to this world alone and have to depart all alone as well.
Help me face life’s trials with an everlasting smile
And not for a moment forget my own insignificance.
Help me to not raise false hopes in my heart and to face reality with nonchalance.
But I do have a request........
Do strike me a single deadly blow of the rude facts of life if at all you have to,
And spare me of being administered slow poison…
I promise thee, I will rise from the ashes!

7 comments:

chetna samant said...

amazingly awesome!

moni_in_ wonderland said...

@chetna: thanks a lot...

ddddd said...

awesome moni...
behatareen...!!

moni_in_ wonderland said...

oye rohit...yeh ddddd kyun aata hai...
maana ki tum dd ho...try using

moni_in_ wonderland said...

what i meant was try using a different name...anyways no objections....and thanks a lot...

AKS said...

Superb !!!

AKS said...

that is why i can't control myself from re, re-reading the pages of your blog at times!!!